Sunday, December 7, 2008

sweet!

Yeah Zach, this blog is pretty nice!  I am not familiar with the whole blogging thing so if I mess this up in any way I apologize.
2008 was LONG for me pretty much because I started my season on January 13th out in SoCal.  But Fontana went well for me and the only girl who consistently beat me was Claire Buchar so there are no complaints from me regarding that.  But the season really started for me in April when I got my 08 Turner DHR, the best DH bike EVER for a person of my size :)  It served me well with getting 5th at Windham, 6th at Nat'l Champs and that lovely race I did at Snowshoe in WV where I won even after crashing in the first corner.  Needless to say by September I was not having as much fun anymore and that came to a head by October 19th at the Sobe Series Finale.  I promise I will be happier next season hehe.  But after 10 months of racing I was mentally and physically shot.  But I'm sure by April I'll be quite excited to start getting my ass kicked again in pro class.  My plan, as usual, is not to get last :)