Monday, December 8, 2008

Freshman Hazing

Thanks to all for welcoming me to the team, I'm stoked to be riding with Drummer. Even though I came into racing mid-season this year, I had a good time ripping with you guys. I've gained a lot of racing experience this season, and more importantly I've been exposed to the nonsense that brews when Cody and Jack are on a lift together (Thanks to a 40 minute lift ride at platty, damn gappers). Big ups to Doug for being my ride for the whole season, CLUTCH. Plus we look like the Giant factory team when we roll up to races, they know we mean business. My results this year can be summed up in one word, consistent. I came in 5th place in every NORBA race I participated in, sick, not. I think my best result was probably my 13th place finish in AM at Highland on Threshold. Sick Course. I also thought Mt. Snow was sick. I'll be heading back home to NYC in a couple of days for winter break, I will definitely post up some DJ pics and whatever else I can find on pinkbike and claim as my own. Go Drummer