Our 2012 Drummer Invitational Race at our test tracks was a success. We'd like to thank everyone who participated and an extra big ups to Doug for hosting the after party at his stellar pump track in the drummer 'hood.
The results are in!
To view 2012 results, click here.
To view 2011 results, click here.
To view 2010 results, click here.
Monday, April 30, 2012
April was a busy month.
- 2012 jerseys went into production. Big thanks to www.vomax.com for replicating the '11 edition of the team jersey.
- I finally got a real trail bike built up. Rode it today for the first time a week and it is a lot of fun.
- Two trips to Plattekill that included awesome weather, my truck rolling out of a Stewart's, a dog urinating on Oliver's bike ; almost and the inspection of some new jumps on the Pro GRT course and Skid Marks.
- Bolton is ripping right now. 1 min runs, 2 min runs, 3 min runs.
More Importantly the Spring Invite has been scheduled and with the new work to the Power Lines it will be an awesome event.
After the Spring Invite the season is into full swing as Mt Creek and Plattekill host Pro GRT / Eastern States Cup Races races back to back. May looks busy too.
Sunday, April 1, 2012
This weekend was gray and dull but stayed dry in VT unlike in NY where the Plattekill Work Weekend got postponed due to weather and snow.
Finally got the new xc bike dialed in completely. Only got to ride town loops but there was plenty of stuff to try and to compare to my old xc bike.
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Winter showed up late and left early. It must be Friday for Mother Nature this year.
Sick new jumps on the Power Lines by Ill Phil, Doug, Colman and Riccio.
Even the snow up in VT is gone as I ripped town loops in the dry dry dirt.
Hopefully Bolton Valley melts off soon. Little birds also brought great news last night but you will have to wait another week to get the official word.
Monday, March 12, 2012
The Grand Prix, Pro GRT, Eastern States Cup and select Gravity East Series events will be the bulk of the team's schedule.
- The Eastern States Cup begins May 20th and runs smack into October. Competitors will visit Jiminy Peak, Massachusets, Mount Snow VT, Killington VT, Pats Peak NH, Atttitash NH, Plattekill NY and MT Creek NJ as they chase points for State Titles and the Overall Series. www.easternstatescup.com
- Drummer Racing has added another Keene, NH ripper to the squad of 11 strong. Long time hucker ; Jon Parenteau will be competing against teammate Doug Wilson as both hope stamp the Cat 1 40+ class their own.
The snow is melting quickly and in the 50's the past two days in VT. I don't think we have seen the end of the snow but the end is near. Drummer was 90% clean on March 10th as XC laps were made over slushy ice flows between defrosted dirt. It was awesome to have half the team out on xc bikes.
Monday, February 20, 2012
Thursday, January 12, 2012
- Just got the word from Morgan Hill that Drummer Racing will continue to be supported by Specialized Bicycles.
- Bruce @ Andy's Cycle has also agreed to continue supporting the team as we head into our 9th year our shredding and dominating east coast downhill racing.
- In other news Eric Clark and Rob Westover have joined the squad and will compete in Cat 1 30+. We all known Rob from our Sinister days and Eric comes to us from North East Racing Alliance. The Cat 2 Eastern States Cup Champ moves into Cat 1 30+. The team excited to welcome both for '12.