Friday, January 8, 2010

New Trainer: Day 2, with some extras.

Sorry for making you all worry, I did not know I was being monitored so closely. On a lighter note: Things went much better today. Spun for about 25 minutes while watching rugby...it helped me feel manly and go faster. Tweaked the bike a bit to make it more comfortable. I'll put up some pics later. Also, I did not eat a full Italian meal before hand. So that was helpful. Totally different piece of news: Mr. Mark Washkevich is planning on returning for approximately three races in 2010. We are all very excited. Similarly: Former Drummer Racer, Scott Moody and Wifey Sam are expecting a baby girl in August or so. Incredible. And a huge congrats to the them as well! Now, back to watching Comedy Central. Good Stand Up on tonight. har har har har, lots o' laughs.