- This post season has ruled. Plattekill stayed open for freeriding until December 6th. The final weekend was awesome made some tweaks to the Fox RC4 and my Boxxer. Made the bike ride much more like my hardtail.
- Thanksgiving resulted in giant pumptrack sesion at Doug's house. With massive xc loops on Drummer.
- Riding this far into the winter makes for a more shorter winter. In mid march of this year the Demo's first saw Drummer.
- Had two consecutive weekends of Snow on Saturday followed by dirt on Sunday. Big ups to Lenny for the demo of a Santa Cruz Nickle on a cold cold day somewhere in New England.
- Massive XC Loops will continue into the New Year on Drummer Hill. Monday the 26th was Epic on all accounts with a pretty heavy crew.
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Posted by jack