Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mid Season

You know it is mid season when your bikes are roached like your tires and you begin counting down the final events on your schedule. As well loving the bone dry conditions of the past week in comparison to the new sport of swamp dh.
Didn't work last week so I rode. Killington 2x. Got to Highlands with Len on Sunday as well.
2009
First 3 races = good results. Would have been nice to Q @ Open but it was a dope weekend.
Following 4 races - crashing bug had laid larva in my brain.
Race #8 at Mt Snow was ok except I took a poll and some course tape with me but i exorcised the crashing larva.
Race #9 is Whiteface coming up in two weeks. If
Race #10 Platty #4 Double Points. Oli sits in 1st for series. I sit in 3rd for series.
Race #11 Platty #5?
Race #12 and 13 are ! Platty also.
Drummer Race #2/3is coming up quick also and the mudslinging has begun.